9/4/11

Sunday Mornings





Nothing like being hands free to enjoy my walk to/from the local coffee shop :):):)
Thank youuuuuuuuuu messenger bag!!!

I ordered the bag from Shoe Dazzle although I was reluctant at first. I've purchased a few pair of shoes from this site and they are not always so dazzling. :( However, I did have a credit to use and thought.. "what the heck, I can aways return if its a pleather dud." To my surprise (and I do love surprises) this messenger bag is a keeper!!! The color is perfect and the lace detail is just the right amount of femininity. Bonus.. the messenger part can double as an oversized clutch, lap top bag (large enough to fit a computer) and if that weren't enough DAZZLE... it actually attaches to the inside of a large tote that is detailed the same exact way.









5 comments:

Veronica P. said...

i love your shirt ! great beautiful outfit dear !!!!!!!!!!

kisses

Veronica
http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

here i'm <3 great look honey

NRC♥ said...

That shirt is lovely!

NRC ♥

Joanna said...

love the shoes! you look adorable!

http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

Love the button-up! Why is coffee always so much better on sundays?
-J

lesaltlake.blogspot.com