3/28/12

Sunnies Weather


I suppose any day with sunlight is technically a "sunnies" day, gotta protect the baby blues.  For whatever the reason, I tend to be more concerned with my eye gear in the warmer months.  Maybe it's because I get off work early enough that there is still daylight after 5pm or maybe it's because I'm no longer hibernating in the apt.  Either way, I need to add to my collection soon.  There are so many different occasions, outifts and moods to  accessorize. Ahhhh decisions.  

Tom Ford - Miranda in Gold $395
In my eyes, everything Tom Ford does is sexy!



Persol - Vintage Ratti  $2600
Oh you saw right.  They fold in half.  In half people.  I had to show the image twice because I myself think this is genius.  Do you know how many pairs of sunnies I could've salvaged if I could just fold them in half.  Maybe not $2600 dollars worth of savings but still.  Coo-waul


D&G - DD8079 $134.95
I think I will rename these the Bold and the Beautiful.  Red is a perfect neutral color to have fun in the sun.  Yes, red is a neutral... I would wear with anything.  Wanna try me?  Game on!


Dolce & Gabbana - DG4111m $260
Floral dresses, shorts, pants are popular this season.  How perfect would it be to dabble in a bit of mixology with these fantastic leopard print sunnies. 


Tori Burch - TY7036 $185
OMG!  May be the best black sunnies I've spotted so far.  They are somehow mysterious with neon.  Tori... how did you pull that off?  



Like I said before, I've got some serious decisions to make here.  Think I'm vibing on Tori and Tom the most though.  Which pair do you like best?


(All sunnies found at Sunglass Hut)



Thanks for reading & please follow :)











4 comments:

belleetlibre said...

Got myself a new pair of aviators natch!

Tam said...

I have become sunglasses-obsessed recently, too. I need to put a moratorium on buying more sunglasses, but it's hard when there's been so much sunny weather recently!

I like the Tory Burch ones best out of the ones you posted, but the ones that fold in half are pretty amazing. I would save so much room in my purse if I didn't have to carry a giant sunglasses case in it all the time!

Anonymous said...

haha will do hun. Loving the perspex soooo much right now. Anyway how wonderful are these sunnies! Cant get past those Persol ones and the Tory Burch ones are COMPLETE love.

xx

Unknown said...

I'm really excited that sunnies are back in season... I live in them!

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com