11/16/11

Gone With the Wind




These pics were taken just 3 short weeks ago and man, has the weather changed.  Don't believe I will be rolling outside without sleeves any time soon. However, I couldn't NOT post them because we had so much fun taking them.  I oddly love the shapless-ness of the dress.  The tie straps are adorable and the ruffles... ahhhh the ruffles are my favorite because they embody all things girly!  The warm breeze kept fluffing my ruffles, flirting my skirt, twisting and turning my tiers.  You get where I'm going with this... and if not, you will in a second.












But alas, Old Man Winter is creeping in and the jacket must go on.




Tiered Ruffled Dress: Urban Outfitters
Sunnies, Bracelet, Ring: Ivy and Leo
Necklace: Pink and Blue
Leather Jacket: Arden B
DIBA Boots: DSW
Clutch: Handpicked


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing dress!!!! I love the length and style of it,looks so chic!!! And love the choice of boots you have styled with it!!! PERFECT :)

Take care,Daniella xox

Sydney Hoffman said...

beautiful dress!! Looks stunning on you


- Sydney xo

Abby said...

LOVE this look and how you styled it! The color brightness in these photos is spectacular!!! Your pics always make me so happy! :)

Taa said...

perfect
love the colors

Visit me also
www.taa.ge
XoXo

Anonymous said...

I love this dress! All the ruffles and layers are adorable! Plus you know I love your leopard booties, anything leopard is an instant pick me up to make your outfit complete!

Anonymous said...

lol love me the shapelessness on this dress too. Theres something so alluring about not being able to see a form beneath the clothes...hmmmm...inspires my next capsule collection methinks ;) What aI adore here (besides your freakin cute pup) is the pink and leapord print combo. Have not seen it before but it totally works ^_^

Hope you've had a great weekend hun

xx

Ren37 said...

Hi,

I was looking for interesting blog to follow and I found yours.
I hope you can visit and follow me back!

Have a great day!

Regards,
Rene

Chicago Chic said...

The bow straps are adorable and I love the red and black together with that chic jacket! Such a lovely look and you look beautiful in it!

xoxo
Rachel