9/17/11

Past, Present and Future







"You only regret the things you don't do. So go for it and follow your heart"
- Diane Von Furstenberg


I had been wanting to do a fashion/style blog for for the past couple of years but procrastination is a real bugger. Finally, something in me said
"DO IT ALREADY... DANG GIRL!!!"
I've always been excited about fashion so it makes sense for me to be more involved and to share it with anyone wanting to listen :) I aspire to be in the fashion industry and the only way to make that happen is to "GO FOR IT AND FOLLOW MY HEART"!!!

The original name of this blog, "Heart on a Shoe String", just didn't seem to be the right fit... but Snazzy Dollface does!!!!

Snazzy: because I happen to believe SNAZZY has a much better ring to describing things you like, fancy, and find stylish.

Dollface: because its a name I've been calling dear friends for quite some time now. I'm not sure where it came from but I like it and it's not going anywhere :)


YOU... friends of past and present are my Snazziest Dollfaces of all... I love you all for reading and keeping me motivated to follow my heart!!!

Smooches all around... MUAH, MUAH ,MUAH, MUAH, MUAH, MUAH, MUAH







No comments: