11/24/11

Seven

Denim by Seven for all Mankind were the first "premium" denim I ever purchased.  I've tried quite a few brands over the years but Seven's always fit amazing.  This trouser cut pair are a staple in my closet and will remain so due to the longest leg line ever.  Something about this shot makes me feel "Alice in Wonderland".  Is it the short ceiling... heels... long wide leg denim... Kimmy's angle... or did I really just grow??? It's gotta be the Seven's that are making me look so tall, right! 



Trouser Denim: Seven for All Mankind
Blush Heels: Chinese Laundry
Silk Top: Banana Republic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were my first premium pair of jeans to :) They have a great fit! Love these pictures of you my dear and your outfit is gorgeous!!

Take care,Daniella xox

Chicago Chic said...

7's were my first pair of premium denim too!! How funny! You look beautiful in this simple outfit...loving the color of your shirt and what a perfect place to shoot photos with all the light and the white background! Loving that necklace too!

xo
Rachel

The Key To Chic said...

The jeans are so flattering, they make your legs look long and lean. Gotta love that!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures! I love it!!