7/21/11

FLATFORMS.. WHY???

I'm all about adding some inches to my vertically challenged self but I will not be sucked into the flatform trend!!! WILL NOT!!! WIL NOT I TELL YOU!!!If there is any one shoe trend that would classify as man repellant... this would be it... hands down. Big chunky Herman Munster shoes are not hot, sexy, cute nor practical and comfy. Ok they might be comfy (I wouldn't know because I wouldn't be caught dead trying a pair on)... I know, I know... Stacy and Clinton hate the word comfortable but we want to wear comfy shoes too on occassion but that's what ballet flats are for. Flatforms are so bulky and well... FLAT.. but on stilts... Its just wierd! AAANND they do absolutely nothing for your legs. Sure your taller... great! Only now your standing with your feet in ginormous boxes called shoes.


Com'on ladies... big manly feet??? Really???
Not even cute on models!

1 comment:

Life's a shoe said...

i absolutely agree. I hate these hideous things and cannot believe that anyone could think they are great