3/30/12

Current Craving - Fringed Booties

Current Craving
I came across these Fringed Booties by Maison Martin Margiela yesterday and "pinned" that shiznit immediately!  I am lusting over them!  I want to take them home and pet them all night long!!!  FYI they also come in delicious creamy white.  Unfortunately at $895 a pop, I will just have to drool in my dreams (sigh).   Let's pretend for a moment I had some moolah to spare,  I would type my little fingers over to Barney's website and have them shipped pronto to my front door.  Then I would wear this casual little number to brunch with the girls on Saturday morning.  Aahh... be still my beating heart.




Thanks for reading & please follow :)








4 comments:

Daniella said...

Love the look of this outfit!!! Cool Shoes!! :)

Take care,Daniella xox

Tam said...

Those shoes are amazing! I love them with the floral shorts.

Have a wonderful weekend!

XO,

Tam

Chicago Chic said...

Such fun shoes! I'm also swooning over those amazing floral shorts and the ring - beautiful!

x
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I know this isn't the point of the post but I just love pairing sweaters with shorts. Something about it makes me feel like a rebel lol. Anyways, I love the outfit you styled here. That loose knit sweater is adorbs!